🔥3185 sold in last 24 hours🔥
🔥99.3% of Reviewers Recommends This Product.🔥
- 😊If you are not satisfied with the goods received, please contact us within 15 days.
- 🚢Shipping>>Worldwide Express Shipping Available.
- 🏆Returns>> Partial or full refund depend on the situation.
- ⏰Handling time>> Ship ASAP After Payment.
This week's special event: Randomly selected 20 lucky customers to get double the order product every day. We will send you an email, please remember to check, thanks for your support❤️❤️❤️
Eye pleasing decoration for your home!
Looking at the falling sand and the changing different landscape scenes, you will feel particularly calm and relaxed!
Watching the flowing sand slowly form a landscape map, as if you are in the mountains, rivers, stars and sea.Your breathing rate slows down and the whole world is quiet, which can release pressure, relax your eyes and cultivate patience.
- Smooth movement of sand relieves stress, relaxes your eyes and increases patience.
- Each flip can produce a completely non-repetitive dynamic painting. It is conducive to the development of intelligence and improve mood.
- The glass frame is crystal clear and luxurious. The inner frame of the plastic has a strong concave and convex feel. Suitable for living room and bedroom decoration.
- Acrylic base: Acrylic material is delicate and thick and can be placed anywhere, such as hotels, restaurants, bars, dance halls, bedrooms, offices and study rooms.
- The combined flow of liquid allows each turn to flow smoothly. It is picked up on the table, rotated, and placed horizontally like a photo frame.
- Watch the mountains and valleys that form in front of your eyes!
- Material: glass, acrylic, quicksand
- Surface process: polishing
- 7 inch - 18x19x4cm
- 12 inch - 26x27x4.5cm
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT MOVING SAND ART
1.What if the sand isn’t falling or it is falling too quickly?
A: To make finer bubbles, gently shake the Sandscape. The smaller the bubbles, the more dramatic the resulting landscapes.
A: If unused for several weeks, you might have to shake loose the sand by tapping on the glass to get the sand moving again.
2.Do I ever need to add water? What kind of water do I need to use?
A: Yes, maybe once a year. Over time, water will evaporate. We recommend “spring water” as the best water to replenish the evaporated water.
A: Do NOT remove the water from you your Sand Picture. You won’t need to add much water, maybe just a few milliliters. Do not over-fill. The glass can crack from being over-pressured.
3.Will it leak?
A: With proper injector usage and normal handling, the water should not leak. However, a little bit could evaporate through the sealant.
4.Do you get the same creation of sand each time you turn it over?
A:No, each time will be fascinatingly different. Indeed, mesmerizing.
If you have any other message feel free to contact us.
⚡️Stock sells fast - get yours today!
Please consider any holidays that might impact delivery times.Please consider the transportation methods and unexpected situations that may affect the delivery time.