🔥3185 sold in last 24 hours🔥
🔥99.3% of Reviewers Recommends This Product.🔥
- ⏰Handling time>> Ship within 8-24 hours after payment.
- 😊Easy and fast returns by professional customer service team.
- 🍭SSL Certificates For 100% Security.
- 🚢 Shipping>>Worldwide Express Shipping Available,Free shipping over $39.9.
- ✈All products are made and shipped from the USA.
- ⚡Fast refund>>100% Money Back Guarantee.
This week's special event: Randomly selected 20 lucky customers to get double the order product every day. We will send you an email, please remember to check, thanks for your support❤️❤️❤️
🔈Our goods are authentic, with genuine patents, counterfeit must be investigated! Customers, please identify our products!
Handcrafted Vintage Stained Glass Table Lamps are an absolutely gorgeous addition to any room particularly in a living room or family room, or perhaps in a bedroom. Since there are unique lamps for sale in a variety of colors, shapes and patterns, it is not difficult to match them to your decor and to inject a show-piece into the room.
Just as the Arts & Crafts lighting movement was a byproduct of the machine age, so too was the vintage style of lighting and decor that arose in America during the late 19th and early 20th centuries. The results were richly decorative designs that are pure bits of American style and history.
Handcrafted Vintage Stained Glass Table Lamps feature stained glass pieces arranged in a decorative design. The glass pieces are soldered together with copper foil, forming a vintage lamp shade. The most common use of "vintage style" is in lamp shades on a Vintage table lamp or Vintage floor lamp, but they can also be used in the body of the lamp and in other light fixtures.
When the light is switched on, light radiates through the glass shade and illuminates the stained glass pieces. The lit glass is magnificent and very attractive and brings the lamp to life.
Vintage glass, inspired by Louis Comfort, brings a splash of color and personality into any interior. Highly stylized and dreamlike, the art glass dominates the design, with a glass shade that casts colorful light, making T Style Lighting lamps and fixtures perfect for reading or creating an ambient mood. When looking to add a signature element to your room, T style lights will set a stage of color and focus.
Handmade by Skilled Craftsmen, not Mass- or Machine-produced
Step 1: Hand-cut Glass - Each glass piece is cut by hand, then polish the edge before wrapping the copper foil.
Step 2: Wrap Copper Foil - The edges of the glass pieces are wrapped with adhesive copper tape
Step 3:Glass Assembly - Glass pieces with different shape are putted together according to the pattern.
Step 4: Soldering - The edges of the glass piece need to be soldered together for a firm hold.
- Mahogany Bronze Finish
- Dimensions: 7.48" Height x 3.94" Width
- Features: Metal Or Polyresin Base Material , Amber, Green, Blue, Chocolate Glass
- Due to the character of stained glass, all dimensions are approximate and actual colors may not match your monitor. Natural variations make every lamp shade a masterpiece of its own.
Limited Quantity, it will sell out fast. Remember to buy some for your family or your friends. It's a unique gift.
We have warehouses in the United States and Canada, which can be shipped to your home within 3-7 days.
- United States: 3 to 7 business days（Ship from California）
- Canada: 7 to 10 business days（Ship from Ottawa）
- United Kingdom: 7 to 10 business days（Ship from London）
- Australia: 3 to 7 business days（Ship from Canberra）
Click on "ADD TO CART" to get yours now!
HOW TO PAY
- We take pride in our products as we believe they are amazing. However, we understand that buying things online can be daunting, especially for the first time, so we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.